Mahindra Seahawk Ricocheting the waves USP
Case I -- Field Inputs – Indian Competitors (Trawling & Purse-seine cycle)
Case II -- Field Inputs – Chinese Competition (Trawling & Purse-seine cycle)
Engine Cooling System & Efficiency
- Vane type Gear driven SW pump for better cooling & engine efficiency
- HE / CAC - Compact & efficient designed for better durability, life & aesthetics
- HE & CAC are designed for continuous duty Marine application with lower pressure drop and high heat dissipation capacity.
- Optimized CAC with 3 pass flow design for better efficiency
- 3 pass cross flow HE for effective cooling & better efficiency.
- Cu-Ni tubes & Bronze casing for SW piping for better corrosion resistance & improved life.
- Sea water circuit has 4 layers of silicon hoses that can withstand 240 deg temp
- Engine is powered by Rotary pump with better fuel efficiency & distribution
Engine Unique Featres & Advantages
- Unique CAC design resulting 10% more power than existing design.
- Turbocharger and cooling system selection done 20% higher than requirement. It provides excellent transient response
- Control panel and wiring harness are Marine Grade with IP-65 protection
- GPS - Tracking & remote monitoring system which can help track engine parameters viz, temperature , speed
- Cylinder block having wet liners for easy repair and serviceability
- Bolted cam gear arrangement for easy serviceability
- Air intake manifold designed for better power delivery
- Centrifuge fitted which improve the service intervals and reduces the maintenance cost.